Sunday, September 25, 2011

CERAMICS

Here are some examples of the ceramic 3D models I make for some of my sketches, for clients or simply for for gifts for family and friends. I will be adding more as I create more. Some of them are not painted/glazed as of yet as it takes roughly a week to fire them and then another week to glaze them and there sometimes is not room in the kiln at the tire you wish to fire something (Poorly subsidized public education system for you).
From Chinese Mythology, a Foo Dragon.

The same Foo Dragon after it has been fired once.

I made it so you could put incense in it's mouth, eventhough I hate incense.

The finished glazed version of my Foo Dragon.


An Alien head bust for a TV show idea I am working on.

A finished but not fired Transformer I was working on.

The fired version.
One of the finished versions of some Transformers I made for the annual BOTCON convention.

I made this to display the Green Lantern Rings they gave out at a Blackest Night promotion awhile ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment