Friday, October 7, 2011

POSTERS

Some artwork I have been making for some promotional poster art and the current Grimm Andersen project I am working on. I will be adding a few a week, and constantly re-working all my images. 


I actually do not like the font I used and I do not like the way the Gingerbread Man looks. I actually have ore of a problem with his facial features than his body, though I would like to redo his feet a little bit. 

I am a little concerned that the jumbled font might not be too legible for people to read clearly. I also do not like the yellow ink splatter in the lower left corner. Yellow does not always come out nicely. 

I need to re-work the logo a little bit and the font I used. It is not as fairy Tale-ish as I would have liked. So I guess I will just  have to look at a big book of fonts again and see what I can use instead of my current fonts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment